Excitement!

Exciting News!

That last game project that I mentioned, with the reading list? I've been scribbling away notes on the rules, and I'm ready to begin typing up the very rough, totally beta, untested at all draft. I would prefer to do some personal playtesting before releasing it into the wilds of the internet, but I'm not going to be in a position to do that for awhile, so I will post it for review and solicit recommendations once it's typed.

I'm taking this bad boy to publication, but it might take a while to get it all the way where it needs to be. Tentatively, I expect it to be ready for 'real' playtesting  by other people by January, and hopefully it'll be done and ready to publish by this time next year, at the latest.

I'll post a teaser soon, and the rules after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment